Roberto Meo Colombo
In Technofabric since 2008CEO President and Managing Director | Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director
- • Over 25 years’ administrative, fiscal and labor experience in various fields. He has been with Technofabric since 2008.
- • Since 2016 member of the Board of Directors with specific designations
- • Responsibility and coordination of Administration, Accounting, Treasury and Fiscal activities and Human Resources
- • He gives an important contribution to the company management by formulating and applying the economic and financial policies needed for key planning.
- • He warrants correct, complete and transparent processes in the generation of the documents representing the economic and financial dynamics as well as the assets of the company.
In Technofabric since 1998Production R&D
and Managing Director
- • Degree in Business management in European business with technology obtained at Brighton University in the UK (BSc with Hons)
- • Industrial expert diploma specialized in textile products
- • Since 2008 member of the Board of Directors with specific designations for production, research and development
- • His responsibilities include production planning, industrialization of production and supply chain management.
- • Technical and commercial support in cooperation with the CEO for all customers worldwide
- • Responsibilities for the selection of raw material suppliers and purchase order planning
In Technofabric since 1992VP-Sales Director
- • Master in Business Administration (MBA) at Turin University
- • Degree in Industrial Chemistrye
- • 1992-2000: Assistant to the General Management for purchases, technical and commercial support and customer care
- • Implementation, management and responsibility for the company quality system (Certified according to ISO 9000 standards already back in 1995)
- • 2001: member of the Board of Directors
- • 2003-2008: Managing director – Commercial manager
- • 2008 to date: Chairman of the Board and interface with the Ownership